Huh, I’ve never thought I’d be able to write such words as “my music”. Looking back, I’m really satisfied of what I achieved here, taking into account starting from ground zero around year 1999. And there’s really been no blood around, officer.
Out of many recordings, I’ve got particular sentiment to these:
- “A dying flower” and “Carol of the bells” played one foggy New Year’s Eve with my friend
- Frank Zappa’s “Black Napkins” theme arranged, played and “sung” by me and my MacBook (basic understanding of Polish language is highly desired), 2008
- An intro called “Two“, written and recorded by me in 2005 on my newly built tube amplifier (short, but I find it cool – unfortunately bad recording quality)
- “Classical Petrol” (as opposed to “Classical Gas”), written by Mateusz Kmiecik, and arranged by us both (here, Mateusz plays guitar and I play piano), recorded in 2007
- Some deeply depressing piece called “523“, though I like guitar work, recorded in 2008
- Another experimental piece called “U” from 2006
I also composed and performed music for Kraków’s Young Poets Show called “Offensywa3: serce”, which consists of many pieces and it’s quite long, but excerpts may be published here one day. Performed and recorded in 2009.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.